Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) Indochina Travel Yacht requires 20% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance of 80% must reach Indochina Travel Yacht 30 days prior to tour departure date.
The prices are subject to amendment should the transporters/hoteliers amend their rates prior to commencement of the tour.
After commencement of travel, no refund in full or in part will be given for services included in the programmer, which are not utilized.
- Hotel check in – check out time is usually 12:00.
- Extended check in – check out time may be granted subject to availability and agreement by the participating hotels.
In case visas are required, Indochina Travel Yacht would be delighted to help you organised the visas. Please note, however, that Indochina Travel Yacht cannot be held responsible for information on visa regulations, or in case visas are not obtained or accepted by local authorities.
It is the tour members’ responsibility to ensure that they have valid passports and visas, where necessary.
Except in situations beyond human control, Indochina Travel Yacht will be held responsible for any additional expense resulting from any changes caused by us in itinerary, transportation, accommodation and meals.
Except in situations beyond human control, Indochina Travel Yacht shall provide compensatory service for participants or refund the difference in payment for services rendered below standard.
The detailed programmer and scheduled flights are subject to changes by airlines without prior notice and in accordance with the weather conditions and daily operation of flights. Consequently, the itinerary concerned might be adjusted. If this occurs, Indochina Travel Yacht will do all in its power to assist participants in boarding flights or finding alternative arrangements. Note however that it is done as a courtesy to participants and Indochina Travel Yacht can not be held responsible for denied boarding, nor for additional costs occurred.
Policy regarding cancellation / no show / early departure
In case of Special Train Journey and peak season hotel bookings, a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
Indochina Travel Yacht must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- Before 45 days – 10% of the total tour / service cost
- From 45 days to 15 days – 15% of the total tour / service cost
- From 15 days to 07 days – 25% of the total tour / service cost
- From 07 days to 02 days (48 hrs) – 50% of the total tour / service cost
- From 48 hours to arrival or no show – no refund
Indochina Travel Yacht highly recommends that all travelers take out an adequate insurance policy before travelling.